Please be sure to read our Terms page for more information
- I am CITES Master File approved which means that I have my CITES export permits in hand - no waiting for International Shipping!I can ship an animal out in a matter of a day or two instead of weeks once payment has been made.
- I do not have a minimum order amount.
- There is a $350.00 charge that is added to all International Orders. This charge covers the CITES filing fees, box/crate and shipping supplies for the animal(s), U.S. Fish and Wildlife inspection fee, live animal fee, and any export broker fees.
- If your country needs a Health Certificate for the import, there is an additional charge of $150.00. This fee covers my visit to the Vet to acquire the Health Certificate and the U.S. Fish And Wildlife fee.
- All shipping charges are to be pre-paid by the customer. All animals must arrive at a port in or near your country with a Customs office for clearance of the animal.
- We guarantee that your animal(s) will arrive alive and healthy. An inspection by you of the animal must take place at the airport. We have a 7 day guarantee, and we will give you a full credit on any animal that dies within the 7 days. An official veterinary report on the deceased animal must be supplied along with photos.